It is with giddy delight that the team here at Craft Beverage Jobs is announcing a partnership with our namesake cousin, the Craft Beverage Expo.
I first met Craft Beverage Expo Executive Director, Kellie Shevlin, while attending the inaugural event this May in San Jose. I had the privilege to speak on Maximizing Social Media Engagement at the event (see session recap here), and got to meet and speak with Kellie briefly about our joint interest in propelling the collective craft category forward with our initiatives.
We have since met several times, and now have a lot of fun things in the works!
The 2nd annual Craft Beverage Expo is scheduled for May 6-8, 2015 in Santa Clara, CA.
Registration is not yet open, but you can sign up here to receive more info.
If next year’s event will be anything like this year’s expo, there will be a tremendous amount of useful content geared towards smaller “craft” producers of beer, wine, spirits, and cider. Of the various highlights of this year’s Craft Beverage Expo, our favorites were:
- Excellent content & speakers. Content was specifically geared towards assisting craft beverage producers grow their business, understand the legal & business landscape, and market their product.
- A great trade show. While there were enough vendors to keep us busy for hours, there were plenty of opportunities to meet people individually in order to talk-shop.
- Wonderful Networking Opportunities. The environment created by the expo and trade show yielded in great networking opportunities. With the varied receptions and mixers (taking place during the expo) throughout the event, there were so many opportunities to connect with a variety of people.
As our the Craft Beverage Jobs / Craft Beverage Expo partnership progresses, we look forward to sharing the news of what is being planned with you! Cheers!
- Follow Craft Beverage Expo on Twitter: @CraftBeverage
- Like Craft Beverage Expo on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CraftBeverage
- Hops Prices Up $14 Per Pound Due To Increased Demand and World Wide Shortage
- Brew Quality Sessions From NC Craft Brewers Guild Next Week!
Never miss us!
Receive Craft Beverage Jobs Posts via Email