Wine Job: Peju Province Winery Seeking Shipping & Receiving Supervisor
In 1982 the 30 acres of land between Highway 29 and the Napa River in Napa Valley became the home of Peju Winery. Wine has been a life passion for Tony Peju and that passion has produced a true family business. The wine grapes on the 30 acre winery have been producing since the early 1900s. Geographically the region is a part of the Rutherford Appellation and is surrounded by the historic vineyards that have made the Napa Valley an industry standard.
Peju Goes Green With Harvesting Of The Sun Project
Peju Winery is a Certified Green winery given to organic and sustainable farming. Sustainable farming is a true commitment of the Peju family. In 2006, Tony’s daughter Ariana launched the Harvesting of the Sun project. 720 solar panels now cover over 10,000 square feet of the roof of the winery. 36% of the annual energy of the winery is produced from these solar panels. With the sun as a constant resource, these solar panels promise to not only reduce costs but reduce greenhouse gases and air pollution.
Being committed to the environment shows in the daily Peju operations as well. In April of 2009 the winery received certification as a Napa County Green Winery & Bay Area Green Business. This was the result of meeting standards in pollution prevention, conservation of resources and environmental compliance.
…we’re not only in the business of harvesting the land, but we’re also committed to protecting and preserving it for generations to come. – Ariana Peju
The Peju Winery currently has two job listings with Craft Beverage Jobs; Shipping & Receiving Supervisor and Guest Service Associate.
Peju Winery Wine Job Listing: Shipping & Receiving Supervisor
Due to the success and growth of Peju Winery, they have created a new position for their Shipping & Receiving Department. This full-time Shipping and Receiving Supervisor manages the daily operation to ensure receiving, shipping and transfer of all products on time and in perfect condition. The position is for a hands-on leader who will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of workers related to the shipping and receiving of goods within the Company.
Job Type: Shipping & Receiving Supervisor
Location: Helena High, CA
Job Responsibilities At A Glance:
- Accurate & Efficient Shipping
- Error Free Processing
- Inventory & Merchandise Tracking
- Strong Customer Service
- Record & Reporting of Damages or Inventory Discrepancies
- Managing Department Resources
- Review of Weekly Freight bills
Qualifications At A Glance:
- AA Degree in Business or Operations, or related field
- 3 yrs Experience in Shipping, Receiving & Order Processing
- 3 yrs Experience Supervising Employees
- Positive & Professional Attitude
- Strong Attention To Detail
- Experience with AMS, UPS, FedEX and MS Office
- Forklift Certified
To learn more about this wine job at Peju Winery, click HERE!
Peju Winery Wine Job Listing: Guest Service Associate
Peju Winery is looking to fill the positions of Tasting Room Manager, Assistant Tasting Room Manager, Full-time Guest Service Associate and Wine Ambassadors.
The Job Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited Too:
- Greeting & Escorting Peju Winery Guests
- Point of Sale Transactions
- Wine Club & Donation Pick-ups
- Completing Shipping Orders
- Preparing Tasting Presentation
- Maintaining Merchandise Displays
Job Qualifications At A Glance:
- Maintain a Courteous & Professional Attitude
- Excellent Guest Management Skills
- Possess a Professional/Business Attire
- Previous Luxury Retail, Restaurant Hostess or Hotel Concierge Experience
- Experiences with POS Software
To learn more about this wine job with Peju Winery, see details HERE.
Never miss us!
Receive Craft Beverage Jobs Posts via Email