3069 Bicetown Road
New York, NY 10004, United States
Looking for a challenging career to utilize my skills and abilities in order to achieve the organizational as well as personal goals
- Incumbent performs: Design, troubleshooting, and inspection of best air compressor systems (i.e. shop air layout, breathing air system, and high pressure air). Incumbent solves complex problems that typically cannot be solved by referencing manufacturer’s manuals or similar documents. (i.e. isolating malfunction in controls, upgrades of compressor controllers)
- Keeps supervisor apprised of unique situations and problems encountered and identify and reports safety, environmental and other work requirements for resolution.
- Repairs, overhauls and maintains reciprocating, rotary and centrifugal air compressors.
- Replaces and troubleshoots advanced electrical components and wiring circuits on rotary, reciprocating and centrifugal compressors using common instruments such as digital multi-meters, milliamp signal generators, and amp probes.
- Exercises independent judgment in performing such tasks as troubleshooting mechanical and electrical malfunctions on all types of air compressors, air dryers. (refrigeration and desiccant)
- Utilizes and interprets technical manuals, shop directives, blueprints, sketches, diagrams, and specifications verbal or written instructions.
- Finding the drawbacks of users from the air compressor reviews and fixing the errors as they required.
- Responsible for completing daily work order log documenting inspections, maintenance and repair information, to include work performed, materials used and hours worked on each assigned work order.
- Interfaces with customers and responsible for customer feedback, as applicable.
- Complies with health and safety rules and procedures; performs work in a manner that enhances the safety of the work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Accurate, timely, and cost effective performance of duties.
- Working harmoniously with customers and fellow co-workers.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of all ACE related matters.
- Cleanliness and safety of shop and work areas.
- Air Compressor Operation and Control
- Compressed Air Quality
- Rotary Screw Compressor
- Dive Industry Technicians Course (DITC)
- Cylinder Testing Technician’s Course(CTC)
Name : Wilson Smith
Date Of Birth : 11/05/1991
Marital Status : Single
Hobbies : Music, Dance
The above mentioned particulars are true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: 29/11/2016 Place: New York (Wilson Smith)