- New York, NY
- October 17, 2016
I would love to bring my professional sales & business development experience and passion for craft beer to your craft beverage team as you continue to grow and develop their brand.
While I come from a sales background focused on technology solutions, I am a true lover of craft beer and believe my enthusiasm would carry me far in the craft beer industry. Whenever I travel, I make an effort to visit the best breweries in the area and acquire as much craft beer as possible in the process!
I often trade beer with friends (and total strangers) online to sample new brewery offerings and spread my favorite beers to folks across the country. In my free time in NYC, you’ll likely find me at my favorite beer bars, getting to know bartenders and patrons around the city while I learn more about new beers and share tasting notes in the process.
I love demoing products, chatting with customers, and talking about the latest trends and brands emerging in the craft beer world. I will thrive in a role where I have the opportunity to both build new business and accelerate existing accounts to drive revenue. I’m very comfortable in a high- energy environment, managing and prioritizing many initiatives & processes simultaneously.
As an Account Executive, I’ve managed the full sales cycle and successfully closed new business while selling emerging technology. I’ve worked with product marketing teams to constantly improve marketing and sales processes, and I’ve also trained and enabled sales teams to find continued success.
I am very excited about the opportunity to work with your brand to help grow new and existing business and spread the brand throughout the country. I look forward to meeting with you to further explore how I can contribute to your team.
Thanks so much!
Missio, New York, NY Mar 2016 - Present
Director of Sales & Business Development
- Identify, create & close new sales opportunities for a software platform designed to improve fundraising and donor management efficiency at nonprofit organizations
- Created sales playbook & sales collateral including pitch decks, sales presentations, product marketing sheets, sales email templates & scripts, and pricing sheets & proposals
- Plan and execute strategic business development initiatives to achieve growth through customer focus and collaboration, driving revenue volume and brand awareness
- Manage and support the deployment of CRM functionality for the sales organizationJibe, Inc., New York, NY Jan 2015 - Dec 2015
Sales Development Team Lead / Account Executive, Candidate Experience Software Senior Sales Development Representative/ Team Lead:
- Trained & mentored a team of 8 new Sales Development Reps on prospecting techniques, leading discovery conversations, customer research & analysis, and demo process
- Assisted & participated in interview process for expanding the SDR/ Inside Sales Team
- Prospected accounts within territory (300+ outbound activities / week), lead discovery conversations, performed detailed career site analysis, & demoed customized enterprise software platforms
- Generated over $900K in new Enterprise Software sales pipeline over the past 2 quarters working in the Sales Development RoleAccount Executive:
- Created & closed sales opportunities for enterprise-level, consumer-friendly candidate experience, recruiting technology/ analytics platform and automated job posting software
- Targeted accounts & decision makers (C-level leadership) in HR, recruiting, & marketing
- Performed customized, detailed demonstrations of enterprise software platforms
- Negotiated & signed net new SaaS agreements with Small & Mid-Size companiesOracle, New York, NY Jan 2013 - Jan 2015 Business Development/ Solutions Consultant, HCM Applications Software Sales Team
- Identified, created and progressed new business opportunities for Oracle HCM/ Recruiting software solutions, specializing in Social Recruiting
- Built relationships & lead discovery conversations with Director and Manager-level HR executives at small, mid-market and Enterprise-level organizations
- Achieved 120% of new opportunity quota over Oracle’s past two fiscal quarters (March – August 2014); achieved 150% of quota in most recent quarter (Sept-Nov 2014).
- Averaged over $1 Million in new opportunity pipeline creation on a quarterly basis
- Demoed Social Recruiting software to HR executives, lead conversations around social recruiting needs, organizational challenges and system implementation
- Lead sales enablement training for enterprise reps and business development peers to position Social Sourcing platform to customers, created strategic social recruiting sales enablement materials
- Averaged 150 outbound/ inbound interactions per week leveraging a mix of marketing lead follow-up, targeted outbound calls and inbound phone/chat activity
- Tested & provided feedback for Oracle Marketing Automation (Eloqua), CRM, and & Mobile applications
- Developed marketing campaigns, followed up on marketing activity to uncover prospectsSelectMinds (acquired by Oracle Dec ’12), New York, NY Jun 2012 - Dec 2012
Sales Specialist, Social Recruiting SaaS solutions
- Managed full sales cycle including lead generation/ prospecting to Senior Level Talent Acquisition executives through software demos, price negotiation and contract delivery
- Focused on products including social media enabled employee referral platform, automated social recruitment marketing, and Facebook job search applications
- Worked with sales, marketing and product teams to develop product and sales strategy
- Qualified inbound leads, developed & progressed opportunities through the sales pipeline
- Successfully closed sales in an emerging SaaS recruitment software product category
KnowledgeFlow, Blue Bell, PA Jul 2006 – Apr 2012
Sales & Marketing Manager, Loyalty Software Programs
Change Jar Program, (Philadelphia Newspapers Group subscriber loyalty program)
- Lead advertiser sales strategy efforts for the launch of a customer rewards/ loyalty program with Philadelphia Newspapers Group (PNL)
- Trained PNL sales managers and sales reps to incorporate loyalty program with their existing national and regional advertisers
- Created sales presentations & advertising sales materials & lead software demonstrations for the Inquirer’s advertisers
- Developed program branding, messaging, and mobile content strategyCollege Sports Rewards (College Athletics rewards/loyalty program)· Lead loyalty program user and advertiser/ sponsor acquisition initiatives
· Developed user acquisition marketing campaigns and content using mix of traditional &digital media, including CPM and CPC media and Facebook advertising
· Wrote press releases, radio copy, & brochure copy promoting loyalty program
· Managed reporting on user registration & activity, software usage, web reporting/analytics
Blue Cross Broad Street Run, Philadelphia, PA Jan 2006 – Jun 2006
Advertising/ Marketing/ PR Coordinator & Event Planner
Advertising/ PR efforts generated a record 15,300 registered runners for 2006 race. Purchased national, local and online ads, created press releases, radio commercial scripts, and race staff manuals. Coordinated race-related stories/interviews with local print and broadcast media.
FanManager Marketing and Promotions - Los Angeles CA Mar 2005 - Jan 2012
Freelance Account Manager and Marketing Consultant for music and entertainment artists
- Created digital marketing campaigns & marketing proposals for national touring artists. Created and managed physical and digital street teams. Implemented Mobile Marketing strategy.Comcast Spotlight, Malvern, PA Mar 2005 - Sep 2005 Insertion/ Master Control Rep
Spot insertion for head end systems. Performed quality control for legal and aesthetic content in ads. Resolved discrepancies for technical operations, traffic, and sales departments.DirecTV, San Diego, CA Mar 2004 – Feb 2005
Inside Sales Agent
Created and managed new accounts for satellite TV service, specialty satellite & traditional Internet service. Closed 10-15 sales daily from approx 40-50 inbound calls. Ranked in the top 10% of all sales agents, led department in total approved sales in the month of November 2004.Clear Channel Radio, Los Angeles, CA Mar 2003 – Aug 2003
Marketing/ Promotions Coordinator
Created press releases and sales sponsorship packages for station events and programs. Wrote procurement letters to celebrity managers, agents and publicists. Contact with media outlets/ corporate partners to plan advertising/ events. Conducted field radio station events.
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- · Bachelor of Arts – Advertising/ Public Relations
- · Class of 2000, Graduated with a 3.3 GPA
- · Member Penn State Advertising ClubSkillsSalesForce CRM, HubSpot CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Marketo, Oracle Fusion CRM, WebEx/GoToMeeting/Zoom, Eloqua, Hoover’s, SalesLoft, YesWare, SurveyMonkey, Email Marketing Software, MS Office, Keynote, Adobe Acrobat, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Social media marketing
References available upon request