Adrienne L. Davis
Long Beach, CA 90808
firstname.lastname@example.org | 562-485-7926
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to focus and accurately complete high-pressure projects and organizational priorities; deadline driven personality and strong work ethic; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written communications ability as showcased in quarterly newsletters; crafting correspondence for internal and external audiences.
- Results driven and committed to exceeding expectations.
CBRE, Inc., Newport Beach, CA 2007 - Present
Senior Administrative Assistant/Learning & Development Coordinator, October 2013 - Present
- Marketing and Communications lead for African-American Networking Group (AANG). Content development for the groups’ newsletters, internal and external websites, and social media contributions.
- Collaborates with team members to develop and manage all aspects of CBRE internal training programs (8-10 programs annually; 800-1,000 participants per year), regional training deliveries, and other related projects.
- Consolidate and summarize program evaluation data to track continuous program improvement. Maintain training and attendee records for all programs taught from 2011-present.
- Crafts and distributes communications for internal training programs prior to, during, and at completion of programs.
- Ensure department operational activities are scheduled, communicated, and executed efficiently.
- Manage learning and development webpage content for company intranet website.
- Provides high level support to the Americas Learning & Development team (5 team members).
- LMS Administrator accountable for creating, testing, and reporting on training content; tracking completion of projects; responding to end-user inquiries to provide technical support.
Senior Platform Administrator, Global Corporate Services, September 2011 - October 2013
- Partnered with a team of 10+ individuals to approve content, design, and produce two bi-monthly and quarterly global newsletters distributed to 13,000 employees.
- Strategic design and facilitation of company-wide online training program.
- Maintain training content including revising graphics and updating data to ensure content is accurate and achieves learning objectives.
- Created webpage content and graphics for company intranet website and SharePoint sites (e.g., Global Knowledge Center, Navigator).
- Produced content for CBRE’s external website for Global Corporate Services, Client Accounting, Transaction and Portfolio Services.
- Supported global client account team of 20 people, track and report monthly financial expenses for clients.
- Arranged and executed offsite team-building activities in Southern California and Seattle to strengthen employee relationships and cultivate a positive company culture.
Administrative Assistant, Brokerage, July 2007 - September 2011
- Prepared correspondence, documents, and forms (Letters of Intent, Leases, Contracts).
- Provided administrative support to multiple real estate brokers and their teams.
- Prepared large presentations, tour books, brochures, and other marketing materials for prospect/client meetings.
- Updated and maintained databases to track prospects, clients and deal information.
- Performed general administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, faxing, processing mail.
Panalpina, Torrance, CA 2005 – 2007
- Human Resource generalist duties for Los Angeles branch (80 employees) and 5 other offices in California. Communicated benefit information to employees, administered various human resources plans and procedures, implemented personnel policies, maintained compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Responsible for accounts payable and contracting processes with vendors.
- Coordinated staff meetings, training sessions, presentations and new employee orientations.
- Provided administrative support to branch manager.
- Arranged and executed local monthly company events. Responsibility for managing a $15,000 budget.
GeoLogistics, Torrance, CA 2003 – 2005 Global Accounts Coordinator
- Responsible for accounting billings supporting Princess Cruise Lines.
- Monitored foreign correspondence between client and global account managers.
- Maintained accurate documentation of client files.
Chapman University, Orange, CA
Bachelor of Arts in Film Production and Bachelor of Arts in French
- Graduated Cum Laude
- African-American Networking Group (AANG), CBRE
- Women’s Network, CBRE
- CBRE Cares (Philanthropy Network)
- Committee member CBRE/Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund (JDRF) Greater Los Angeles/Orange County Golf Tournament 2012-2016
Graduated Cum Laude