Craft Beverage Jobs: Ithaca Beer Company
In December of 1997, Ithaca Beer Co. founder, Dan Mitchell, purchased the brewing system that would bring the first brewery to Ithaca, NY. Officially, the Ithaca Beer Company opened one year later and the hard work of its dedicated staff has yielded great rewards, including 2 medals at the Great American Beer Festival in Colorado in 2008. Crafting quality beer for over 16 years, Ithaca Beer Co. is proud to sell its beer throughout New York State, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Ohio. Its no wonder that Ithaca Beer Co. is the pride of “The Finger Lakes”.
As always we strive to capture the spirit of the Finger Lakes and share it with you.
Ithaca Beer Company Job Listing
Ithaca Beer Co. is looking to add an individual to its sales team who is enthusiastic about craft beer, self-motivated and goal oriented.
Location: Finger Lakes Region, New York
Job Type: Craft Beer
Job Responsibilities & Requirements At A Glance:
- Supporting & Promoting Ithaca Beer Company Values & Mission
- Promote the Ithaca Beer Portfolio
- Managing Territory Sales Budget
- Sales Experience of 1-3 years, preferably in the beer & craft beer market
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Skilled With Microsoft Office and Google Chrome Apps
You must be 21+ years old to work at Ithaca Beer Company, Inc. Ithaca Beer Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Want to know more about this Craft Beverage Job Listing? Click HERE.
Do You Follow Craft Beverage Jobs On Google Plus?
- Special Announcement: Craft Beverage Jobs Partners With Craft Beverage Expo!
- Where Will Stone Brewery Settle?
Never miss us!
Receive Craft Beverage Jobs Posts via Email