Craft Beer Job: Fullsteam Brewery in Durham, NC Seeking Regional Sales Director
Fullsteam Brewery in Durham, North Carolina has embraced its southern heritage in a most unique and inspiring way. The mission of Fullsteam is not only producing quality craft beer, but beer that reflects the “Southern sensibility” of North Carolina. This is accomplished by…
incorporating local farmed goods, heirloom grains, and seasonal botanicals, to guide our beer and our quest.
Fullsteam is the vision of Sean Wilson and Chris Davis, who have made it their mission to establish both the market and roll of Southern Beer in the craft beverage industry. To accomplish this, they set for themselves a few simple but key rules to follow:
- Southern Beer pairs great with food! (As a proud southerner myself, I give a rowdy AMEN! to that.)
- Beer is fundamental to Community, Conversation & the Supper Table. (“Supper” is a purely southern term identifying an open invitation to a good southern meal, Ex. “Ya’ll want sum Supper?”)
- Our ultimate goal is crafting a beer that is Balanced, Simple, and Refreshing.
- We compliment our beer with local flavors. While the local market catches up with the provision of robust hops and two-row barley, true Southern beer relies on creatively using local flavors.
“Plow To Pint”
Fullsteam is successful at crafting Southern beer as well as crafting what it calls a Southern Beer Economy. The advantage to sourcing ingredients from local vendors is producing a beer with local character and flavor. Not only does it create a great beer, but it supports the local community. From North Carolina farmers, apiaries, orchards and gardens, Fullsteam has collected a long list of local sources for quality ingredients.
Carver Sweet Potato Lager
Each batch of Carver Sweet Potato Lager is brewed using 200 lbs of North Carolina sweet potatoes. Its namesake is the southern icon himself, Dr. George Washington Carver, who identified 118 ways to use sweet potatoes. Fullsteam sources only the best yams from Yamco in Snow Hill, North Carolina.
Summer Basil Farmhouse Ale
Summer Basil Farmhouse Ale is Fullsteam’s most popular summer ale and is brewed using North Carolina wheat and locally-farmed basil. A Craft Beverage favorite due to the fact that each batch is distinct as the summer advances with the maturing of the basil through the 5 month season. This is a truly ‘plow to pint’ beer and distinct from year to year. Fullsteam sources it basil from Sweet Beats Urban Farm in Durham, North Carolina and Granite Springs Farm in Pittsboro, North Carolina.
Fullsteam Job Listing: Regional Sales Director
Fullsteam is Growing! In their expansion, Fullsteam is in need of a Regional Sales Director. This is an account-level position in charge of growing the Fullsteam business in the Triangle area, with the potential of expanding to VP of Sales & Marketing.
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Job Type: Craft Beer / Regional Sales Director
Requirements & Responsibilities At A Glance:
- Representing Fullsteam for Central NC
- Interact with wholesalers and on/off premise customers
- Meeting quarterly/annual sales goals
- Visiting approximately 10 accounts daily
- Organized and Good Communicator
- Passionate About Craft Beer!
- Beer industry sales experience
- Excellent driving record with insured vehicle
Like what you see? Want to know more about this Craft Beverage Jobs listing? Click HERE!
Never miss us!
Receive Craft Beverage Jobs Posts via Email