When it comes to craft beer in the South, North Carolina is leading the way! There are more medals from the World Beer Cup and Great American Beer Festival for North Carolina craft beer than any other neighboring state. With 130 breweries and brewpubs, the Tarheel State has become a big influence for the industry in the United States.
One of the organizations supporting the growth of craft beverage in North Carolina is the North Carolina Craft Brewers Guild (NCCBG). The NCCBG membership is made up of craft beer brewers, vendors, retailers and craft beer lovers who share one thing in common – they love to promote North Carolina beer!
Uniting North Carlina Through Partnerships
The guild plays a very active role in the state. Over the years they have taken the lead in bringing multiple organizations from around the state together for promoting NC breweries.
A great example of this is the guilds partnership with Visit North Carolina tourism organization to create N.C. Beer Month. The goal for the partnership is to make craft breweries in North Carolina, destination points for beer enthusiasts from all around the world.
Earlier this year, NCCBG partnered with Sierra Nevada and announced the Burly Beers and Barleywines Festival featuring over 50 breweries. All the proceeds went directly to the NCCBG to promote North Carolina craft breweries.
The Guild’s creativity in supporting North Carolina craft beer keeps us on the edge of our seats, wondering what great events and programs are coming next!
Join The NCCBG Team: Membership & Operations Coordinator
The North Carolina Craft Brewers Guild is growing! The NCCBG announced they are looking to fill the position of Membership & Operations Coordinator. This position is responsible for “recruiting and retaining” Guild members and being a support for Guild programs. If you are a skilled at networking and problem solving, this job is for you!
Job Description At A Glance:
- Assistant to Guild Executive Director
- Building Guild Membership
- Orientation for New Guild Members
- Managing Festivals, Events & Workshops
- Managing event interns & volunteers
- Event Logistics
Skills & Education:
- 3-5 yrs Organizational, Membership or Account
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Familiar with technology, business operations
- Enthusiastic about North Carolina craft beer industry
- Experienced in financial systems, preferably for non-profits
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive & WordPress
- Skilled problem solver & troubleshooter
- Can work independently and meet goals/deadlines
Do you want to know more about this job? CLICK HERE for listing details and application process.
Never miss us!
Receive Craft Beverage Jobs Posts via Email